White Chocolate Raspberry Pie
Prep time: approximately 15 minutes
Chill time: approximately 1-2 hours
Servings: approximately 8
- 4 oz. white chocolate, cut-up in chunks
- 1 cup Rich Whip® Liquid Topping, (placed in 2 – ½ cup containers)
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Karo Light Corn Syrup
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (do not use frozen)
- 1 chocolate crumb pie crust
- Fresh raspberries and mint, if desired for garnish
- Melt white chocolate.
- Add melted chocolate and ½ cup of the Rich Whip® Liquid Topping in a small saucepan over low heat until smooth, stirring frequently. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and corn syrup in a medium bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add 1/3 cup of the white chocolate mixture and beat until smooth. Add ½ cup raspberries and beat until mixture is pink and raspberries are crushed.
- Fold in remaining ½ cup raspberries. Spoon into pie crust. Cover and chill.
- Combine remaining Rich Whip® Topping and white chocolate mixture in a medium bowl. Place bowl in a large bowl full of ice water, stirring frequently, until chilled, about 20 minutes. OR refrigerate 2 hours or until chilled. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Spread over raspberry layer in crumb crust.